Saturday 14 January 2012

Who is @AnonAbagnale?

After my account was illegally compromised, the culprit - another anonymous account holder (what's with these anonymous accounts right?) called @AnonAbagnale proudly claimed some sort of moral victory and has changed my DP to something he ripped of 9gag. The new DP claims "world peace". This kid is an idiot.

Anyways, here's his response to engaging in criminal activity.












But what if the twitter id and blog lead somewhere? What if it lead me right to who the person behind all this stupidity? So I employed some tricks of myself and I know now the true identity of the culprit.

I have no interest in outing him. All I want is my account returned to me, so I am going to give him one chance. So here goes:

Dear @AnonAbagnale, I know who you are. I know where you live. And also, I have found some very embarrassing things about you that you probably don't want anyone to know.

So now the ball is in your court. Rajat.




No comments:

Post a Comment